Friday, July 28, 2017

GRILLED HEAD PRAWNS


Add this to your menu tonight
Grilled Head Prawns
If you a lover of Prawns/Shrimp
this recipe is for you.

INGREDIENTS
1/2 pound of Fresh Large Head Prawns
1 Garlic Clove Minced
2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon of Butter
A Drizzle of White Wine
Non- Stick Vegetable Spray Oil
1 Lemon cut into wedges

DIRECTIONS
Clean prawns or have your fish market clean it for you
In a small sauteed pan add 2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
1 Garlic Clove Minced sauteed until fragrant
add 1 Tablespoon of Butter and
A drizzle of White Wine

Pour over clean head on prawns
mix gently but making sure all prawns
are cover with the garlic mixture

Prep grilled with non stick spray veggie oil
add the marinated prawns
and  cook until pink both side
Serve with lemon wedges

PRAWNS PREP TIP
If cleaning the shrimps yourself
make sure you clean bottom and top
do not remove head or tail for presentation
also give amazing flavor.
Place silver bowl or glass bowl
in freezer to maintain the shrimp cold
while cleaning.

COOKING PRAWNS TIP
Until pink both side 2-3 minutes
no longer it will turn to rubber
and no one like rubber prawns.

STEPS

1/2 Pounds of Prawns

 Get Them Clean or Clean Yourself
Bottom and Top of Prawns
Without Removing The Head or Tail

Marinated With Garlic, Olive Oil, Butter
and White Wine Mixture

Place On Medium To High Heat
  Non-Stick  Veggie Spray Grilled Pan

Grilled for 2-3 Minutes On Each Side or Until
They Turn Completely Pink

FINAL RESULT

 Serve With Lemon Wedges

 ENJOY




ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

22 comments:

  1. Looks like a winner for prawn lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't eat prawns, but I know maaaaany people who love it and I will definitely pass this recipe to them!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect recipe fr sea food lovers.. Thanks fr sharing.. Happy Weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmhhh... mouthwatering. A perfect recipe for the summer. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are very like
    new post on my blog <<< Edreams travel report >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like prawns but your plate is beautiful.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect choice this food one of my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, I'm a huge fan of prawns! Jackie, come join our Giveaway to Win Visit Perak 2017 Souvenirs! Open to All Worldwide! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The spanish people eat it in Christmas. It's very delicious. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great start of the week my sweet friend!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, looks delicious, though I don't eat prawns but can make chicken with this method <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have never tried those before but they look really tasty!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like shrimp and this is a novel way to prepare them, thanks for the recipe Jackie!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,

    So amazing !

    Sarah, https://sarahmodeeee.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love prawns and garlic, so this recipe is so for me!
    I love the grill pan you have too, I will look for one!
    Xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hate cleaning prawns, time factor, but I won't compromise on these grilled head prawns. Hunger now.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison